IPICO's low cost Dual Frequency (DF), Read/Write and TTO** enabled, registration readers use the same IP-X protocol as all the other IPICO readers. The DF readers operate at 125 kHz for power-up and 6.8MHz for the return signal. The USB interface allows the reader to be powered from the host. USB/RS422 interfaces allows for bi-directional communication between the reader and host. The reader is typically used as a desktop registration reader or as a validation reader depending on how it is integrated into the host application. The RS422 interface allows for integration into industrial control systems.
Product Code: IP 3491-1
- Complies with USA, European, Australian and RSA spectrum regulations.
- Robust anti-collision protocol
- High tag bit rate : 128 kbit/sec.
- Tag ID codes are CRC-validated.
- User Data –R/W Tags – can be CCITT CRC validated.
- R/W up to 14 pages (64 bits each) of User Data.
- Read up to 3 page of TTO** data.
- Several operating modes and selectable message formats
- Code repeats are suppressed if operated in "Event" mode (only one code per tag is sent to the host)
- Range (CR80 Tag): up to 40 mm
- Ergonomic, light-weight desktop design
- Powered via the USB port
- Bi-directional communications using USB/RS422 interface
- TX ON/OFF under software control
- Buzzer and LEDs under software control
- Audible beep indicates valid code received
- Compatible with EM 4322 (X3 R/O), EM4522 (X5 R/W, TTO),
- EM 4321(X8) tags
- High impact ABS housing
- Custom colour schemes available (MOQ will apply)
- Wall mount bracket included for semi permanent installations
- Carry pouch included
- Reliable and Low cost